"Excellence Through Education"
"Lebanon High School will work to enable students to become productive, life-long learners, and active participants in a worldwide community."
- Each student has dignity and worth.
- Education is for all and learning is a life-long process.
- All students are unique and all students can learn. Their methods and needs may differ.
- High expectations and a challenging curriculum lead to greater achievement.
- Technology must be embraced to prepare students for participation in our worldwide community.
- Cultural and learning diversity enriches our lives.
- Community involvement is necessary for a successful school.
- Everyone has a right to a quality education in a safe and secure environment.
- Community service fosters life-long learning and positive community relationships.